The combination of yoga (incl.meditation), Ayurvedic herbs, and BIOPTRON can be a successful treatment.
- YOGA – yoga & meditation may help, both of these activities are included in Ayurveda treatment plans.
2. AYURVEDIC MEDICINE – Ayurvedic herbal remedies may also be used to treat psoriasis:
- Turmeric to reduce inflammation, redness, and swelling
- Ashwagandha – the herb can have anti-stress properties and is a beneficial restorative tonic
- Garlic to purify the blood
- Neem to boost the immune system and purify the blood
- Boswellia to reduce inflammation and support the immune system
1. Stimulation of tissue repair and prevention of tissue degradation;
2. Enhanced cell proliferation;
3. Enhanced cellular energy;
4. Enhanced neovascularisation and promotion of angiogenesis;
5. Accelerated wound healing, (by increased protein synthesis, particularly production of collagen and elastin);
6. Improved quality of scar tissue;
7. Stimulation of the body’s defense mechanisms;
8. Eradication of pathogenic microorganisms;
9. Reduction of pain sensation associated with psoriasis;
10. Reduced swelling and hepatomas and resolution of inflammation caused by the auto-immune disease with improved microcirculation.