Improve your life and protect the whole family from viral infections!
Recently my ten year old son was positive for Corona Virus. His symptoms were very mild and lasted only two and a half days; slightly elevated temperature, and mild headache.
The family in his surrounding did not follow the rules of isolation or wearing protective masks. The disease was not spread further to the third person.
I used the following protocol as a measure for preventon, which I highilly reccomend. This daily protocol is a sinergy of Jala Neti Krya Ayurvedic technique, Hot Inhalation, Suplementation/Vitamins, ZeptAir Nebuliser and Bioptron Hyperlight Therapy.
1. JALA NETI KRIYA
JALA Neti kriya is an ancient Indian airway cleansing technique which helps clean the nasopharyngeal passages and prevents and treats upper respiratory tract diseases, including viral infections. It has a preventive effect against inflammation of the sinuses, ears, throat. Daily performance of this method reduces the risk of colds and allergies. It removes dirt, bacteria and viruses from the upper respiratory tract and is therefore very important at this time of a pandemic. In addition, it will help with various other problems because it acts against headaches and migraines, and relieves mental tension.
2. HOT INHALATION
Inhalation with eucalyptus essential oil: 10 min, 2 times per day
Micro Mesh Disc vibrates at utrasonic speed, producing nano aerosol particles that immediatelly reach the bronchi, rather than being retained in the upper part of the respiratory system, and in that way direct affect the ellimintaion of the CAUSE OF INFECTION.
Quercetine and Melatonine
5. BIOPTRON HYPERLIGHT ACUPUNCTURE
Bioptron reinforces the immune system helping it to optimize its action! Bioptron Hyperlight therapy has been clinically tested and medically certified to boost immunity system.
Bioptron Hyperlight Therapy stimulates the production of specific cytokines:
- Allows the arrival of specific immune cells
- Mediates the elimination of infected cells during the 1st infection
- Increases the mechanisms which destroys external pathogens, as phagocytosis
- Coordinate specific destruction of infected cells in subsequent infections
The use Bioptron Hyperlight Therapy is recommended to improve microcirculation, accelerate the absorption of infiltrative changes, anti-inflammatory effects, improve bronchial patency, facilitate sputum discharge in patients with moderate and mild severity in the absence of contraindications and complications.
Bioptron Hyperlight Therapy is the medical solution to support the fight against viruses:
- Strengthens the immune system, fight more effectively against the virus in the upper respiratory ways
- Helps to destroy infected cells
- Resists against viral infection
- Decreases infection of the lungs
- Fenyö M, Mandl J, Falus A (2002) Opposite Effect of Linearly Polarized Light in Biosynthesis of Interleukin-6 in a Human b Lymphoid Cell Line and Peripheral Human Monocytes. Cell Biology International 2002; 26(3): pp 265-269
- Kubasova T, Fenyö M, Somosy Z, Gazso L, Kertész I (1988) Investigations on biological effect of polarized light. Photochem and Photobiol 1988; 48(4): pp 505-509
- Kubasova T, Horváth M, Kocsis K, Fenyö M (1995) Effect of visible light on some cellular and immune parameters. Immunology and Cell Biology 1995; 73: pp 239-244
- Zhevago NA, Samoilova KA, Obolenskaya KD (2004) The regulartory effect of polychromatic (visible and infrared) light on human humoral immunity. Photochem. Photobiol. Sci. 2004: 3; pp 102-108
- Monteiro J, Aciole G, Cangusso MC, Santos J, Barbosa Pinheiro A (2009) Effects of visible or IR Laser light on the progression of chemo-induced oral dysplasia: In vivo study on the hamster cheek pouch model. Mechanisms for Low-Light Therapy IV 2009 February 18; p
- Falus A, Fenjő M, Èder K,Madarasi A (2011) Genome-wide gene expression study indicates the anti-inflammatory effect of polarized light in recurrent childhood respiratory disease. Inflammation Research 2011: 60(10), pp 965-972
- Zhevago NA, Samoila KA (2006) Pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokine content in human peripheral blood after its transcutaneous (in vivo) and direct (invitro) irradiation with polychromatic visible and infrared light. Photomed Laser Surg 2006 Apr; 24(2): pp 129-139
- Bogacheva ON, Samoĭlova KA, Zhevago NA, Obolenskaia KD, Blinova MI, Kalmykova NV, Kuz’minykh EV (2004) Enhancement of fibroblast growth promoting activity of human blood after its irradiation in vivo (transcutaneously) and in vitro with visible and infrared polarized light. Tsitologiia 2004; 46(2): pp 159-171
- Zhevago NA, Samoilova KA, Obolenskaya KD (2004) The regulatory effect of polychromatic (visible and infrared) light on human humoral immunity. Photochem Photobiol Sci 2004 Jan; 3(1): pp 102-108
- Samoilova KA, Tikhoretsky A, Zhevago NA, (2012) How does Bioptron enhance the effectiveness of the immune system? Review. BIOPTRON Archive 2012
- Gulyar SA, Kosakovskij AL (2011). Primenenie BIOPTRON-PAJLER-sveta v medicine [Uses of BIOPTRON-PYLER-light in medicine]. Kiev: IFB NAN Ukrainy NMAPO MZ Ukrainy – Kiev: IFB NAS of Ukraine NMAPE MOH of Ukraine.
- Divocha V.A., Mikelashvili М.Т., Kosteva Т.К .(2002) А study of the effects of polarized light generated by Bioptron device at lethal virus infection. Odessa State Medical University. Anthology of Light Therapy. Gulyar Sergiy. 2009
- Feehan J, Tripodi N, Fraser S, et al. Polarized light therapy: Shining a light on the mechanism underlying its immunomodulatory effects. J. Biophotonics. 2020;13(3):e201960177. doi:10.1002/jbio.201960177